• Why study in the United States?
EducationUSA centers are the U.S. State Department‘s network of hundreds of advising centers in 170 countries designed to assist local students find the appropriate college or university in the United States. Click on the EducationUSA logo to find your center!
• Why study at The University of Texas at Austin?
• What are the benefits of the International Student Summer Enhancement Program?
• Can UTGI offer conditional admission to The University of Texas at Austin?
• Do I need a student visa to attend the program? What type of visa will I be issued?
• When are the programs? How long are they?
Option I: June 4, 2015 to July 11, 2015. (1st session only)
Option II: June 4, 2015 to August 17, 2015. (1st & 2nd session)
Official Summer Academic 2015 Calendar for The University of Texas
• What kind of UT courses can I take?
The University course schedule for Summer 2015 has not yet been finalized, it will be made available in Spring 2015. The Summer 2014 schedule should be comparable (although not all courses offered in Summer 2014 will be available in Summer 2015).
A guest UT EID (an electronic account) is needed to access the schedule. Creating a guest UT EID is free, and the EID will be used throughout the UT application and enrollment process. Guest UTEID may be obtained here. The course catalog can be browsed here.
The following list of departments and fields of study in the College of Liberal Arts will help with browsing the course schedule:
(Note: Course numbers with f or s correspond to first or second session; n and w courses are not available to ISSEP participants.)
• Do you have English proficiency requirements? Do you offer ESL?
• What kind of social activities are included in the program?
• Do you accomodate groups?
For questions, please contact us: email@example.com